4-H Water Ambassadors – Applications Open!
March 15, 2024
Texas 4-H Water Ambassadors Program
- View more information and apply – here.
- Questions about the program or application?
Contact the Program Coordinator:
Important Dates and Timelines
- March 15, 2024 – Applications open
- May 1, 2024 – Application close
- May 10, 2024 – Applicant notified of acceptance status
- June 1, 2024- $300 participation fee due*
- June 9-13, 2024 – Tier I 4-H2O Leadership Academy (tour)
4H20 Scholarship Program
Post Oak Savannah Groundwater Conservation District offers a scholarship to students in Burleson and Milam Counties who are accepted and active in the Texas 4-H Water Ambassador Program (4-H2O). The scholarship is intended to support and encourage the exploration of diverse career paths in the water industry and to invest in the development of future leaders in the industry. Apply Here