- Post Oak Savannah GCD donates the Water Wise Packet to any 4th grade class within the District. Resource Action will send your school a notice. Reply back with the number of 4th grade students you have, and the packets will be mailed to your school. If you have any questions, contact the District office for assistance.
- Contact the District to set up a time for us to come to your school
- Water Wizard Program will cover TEKS for groundwater and surface water river basins
- Includes 3 short videos and a 50 minute presentation from the District. The District requests the class watch the videos prior to the presentation to conserve time.
- Satisfies TEKS §112.19(b)8(C) model the effects of human activity on groundwater and surface water in a watershed
- An introductory guide to groundwater terms
- Contact the District for education programs for your local organization or interested group.
- Water Conservation Tips here and here – Supplemental information
- Water Facts – Supplemental information
- For more information on general educational tools, please visit the Texas Water Development Educational page.
During years when District revenues are sufficient, the District will consider sponsoring the attendance of students and/or teachers at summer camps/seminars that place emphasis on the conservation of groundwater, rainwater harvesting, brush control, groundwater recharge enhancement, conjunctive use, precipitation enhancement of water resources, or a combination of such groundwater management programs. Grant Packets will be on the website when available.